Please note that we send decisions to UCAS twice a day over the confirmation period, at lunchtime and again at the end of each day. At these times the data held in UCAS Track will be updated for you to check your application status. We suggest that, if possible, you check UCAS Track in the first instance before contacting us.
Should I ring the Confirmination Hotline?
- If you have already received an ‘unsuccessful’ decision from us, this will not be changed. Competition for places at Warwick is very high and unfortunately we can’t find places for all of the very good candidates who apply here.
- If you have met the conditions of your offer and we have confirmed your place at Warwick. You will receive a Welcome to Warwick pack by early September. This will include plenty of information to help you prepare for arriving at Warwick.
- If you have an Unconditional offer (UF or UI) from us. Your place at Warwick is already guaranteed and you do not need to contact us to confirm your place.
- If you have NOT met the conditions of your offer and have NOT received
an ‘unsuccessful’ decision from us.
- If your question is not answered on these webpages.
- If you are concerned about your application.
If you do call the hotline you will need:
- Your personal UCAS ID number
- Your full name and date of birth
- The relevant course name and course code
The Confirmation Hotline +44 (0)2476 533 544 will be open from:
- 8.30am until 6pm (UK time) on Tuesday 10 August
- 8.30am until 6pm (UK time) on Wednesday 11 August
- 9am until 5pm (UK time) on Thursday 12 August
- 9am until 4pm (UK time) on Friday 13 August
If you have questions about the Confirmation process after Friday 13 August, please speak to us via a live chat.