Please note that we send decisions to UCAS twice a day over the confirmation period, at lunchtime and again at the end of each day. At these times the data held in UCAS Track will be updated for you to check your application status. We suggest that, if possible, you check UCAS Track in the first instance before contacting us.
Please note that the Confirmation Hotline will be open from A-Level Results Day on Thursday 15 August 2019.
Should I ring the Confirmation Hotline? +44 (0)24 7653 3544
- If you have already received an ‘unsuccessful’ decision from us, this will not be changed. Competition for places at Warwick is very high and unfortunately we can’t find places for all of the very good candidates who apply here.
- If you have met the conditions of your offer and we have confirmed your place at Warwick. You will receive a Welcome to Warwick pack by early September. This will include plenty of information to help you prepare for arriving at Warwick.
- If you have an Unconditional offer (UF or UI) from us. Your place at Warwick is already guaranteed and you do not need to contact us to confirm your place.
- If you have NOT met the conditions of your offer and have NOT received
an ‘unsuccessful’ decision from us.
- If your question is not answered on these webpages.
- If you are concerned about your application.
If you do call the hotline you will need:
- Your personal UCAS ID number
- Your full name and date of birth
- The relevant course name and course code
The Confirmation Hotline +44 (0)24 7653 3544 will be open from 8.00am until 6pm on Thursday 15 August and Friday 16 August, 9am until 1pm on Saturday 17 August and again from 9.00am until 5.00pm Monday 19- Friday 23 August 2019.