October 2007 - November 2010 University of Warwick
- Full-time PhD Student in Department of English and Comparative Literary Studies. Thesis entitled “Spatial Embodiment across Journeys in the Victorian Novel”, supervised by Dr. Gill Frith and Dr. Pablo Mukherjee.
October 2006 - October 2007 University of Warwick
- MA in English Literature, graduated with Distinction. Dissertation on “The Re-Mythologising Body in Angela Carter’s The Passion of New Eve”. Modules taken on Feminist Literary Theory, Literature of the American Southwest, and Sexual Geographies: Gender and Place in British Fiction, 1840-1940.
September 2003 – June 2006 University of Warwick
- BA in English and American Literature, graduated with First Class Honours. Optional modules included Feminist Perspectives on Literature, North American Women’s Writing, The European Novel, Romantic and Victorian Poetry, 19th and 20th Century American Literature.
1997 – 2003 Dr Challoner’s High School, Bucks
- 2003: A Levels; A grades in English Literature, Classical Civilisation, Geography, and AS-level Biology.
- 2001: GCSEs; 6 A*s, 2 As, 1 B.