For the 2019/20 academic year, the assessment for second-year 30 CATS modern option modules is as follows:
Second Year Modern options
- 1 x 1500 word Essay (10%) Deadline: TERM 1, Week 7
- 1 x 3000 word Essay (40%) Deadline: TERM 2, Week 8
- 2 hour Exam (40%) Deadline: TERM 3 Weeks 4-9
- Oral Participation/engagement (10%)
All deadlines for History undergraduate modules will be on a Wednesday at 12 noon.
For full details of examination and assessment, please see https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/history/students/undergraduate/teaching/assessment.
Student contact hours for this second-year 30 CATS option module are as follows:
- Module duration: Twenty-three weeks
- Lectures: Twenty one-hour lectures
- Seminars: Twenty one-hour seminars and one one-hour revision seminars
- Tutorials: Four hours of feedback and essay preparation
- Total: Forty-five hours