All students must write two non-assessed 2,000 word short essays.
An optional take-home mock exam is due at noon on Tuesday in Week 3, Term 3 (May 10, 2016).
Formative (non assessed). Essays Deadlines (no late submissions will be accepted):
- Formative Short Essay 1: Beginning of Lecture, Tuesday, Week 9, Term 1 (Dec. 1, 2015)
- Formative Short Essay 2: Beginning of Lecture, Tuesday, Week 8, Term 2 (Mar. 1, 2016)
Summative Assessment (assessed work).
- 4,500 word lecture (50%)
- two-hour exam (50%)
General information about assessed work including deadline dates can be found on the department Assessment & Submission webpages.
- Autumn Term: 18 hours of lecture + seminar
- Spring Term: 18 hours of lecture + seminar
- Summer Term: 4 hours of lecture + revision session + mock exam
- Tutorials: 4 hours of feedback + long essay prep
- TOTAL: 44 hours