The History Department Student Fellowship Programme gives you the opportunity to join the History Department as part of the Student Engagement Team (SET) or as Research Assistant (RA). Gain valuable skills and experience, and learn more about the History Department!
The Student Engagement Team (SET) assist the Department of History in promotion and operation of events, initiatives and other tasks related to current and prospective student engagement. This includes:
- Open Days and Offer Holder Open Days
- Department social media and blogs
- Welcome Week inductions
- Outreach/widening participation programmes
- And more!
Applications for the Student Engagement Team will open in October 2020.
Second and finalist students only in History (including single honours and joint degree)
The History Department is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for second and final year History students. This year we are hiring FIVE Research Assistants to work within the History Department, assisting members of the Department with research preparation and projects.
Sample roles may include:
- preliminary archival research for a new project
- editorial support for staff who edit journals
- translation of archival materials
- working with academics to disseminate research
Applications for Research Assistants will open in October 2020.