The History Department is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for second and final year History students. This year we are hiring FIVE Research Assistants to work within the History Department, assisting members of the Department with research preparation and projects.
Sample roles may include:
- preliminary archival research for a new project
- editorial support for staff who edit journals
- translation of archival materials
- working with academics to disseminate research
We are looking for students who possess:
- excellent academic achievements
- prior research and/or relevant experience desirable
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- love for history and historical research
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Open to all second and final year History undergraduates (including single and joint degrees)
We welcome those from a non-traditional university backgrounds and those who have faced challenges and barriers in progressing to higher education.
Remuneration: £10.08/hour (plus holiday pay)
Hours: dependent on projects
Expected Start Date: dependent on projects
There are several other research opportunities available to current History undergraduate students, including the funded Undergraduate Research Support Scheme (URSS). For more information on other research opportunities, please visit the Student Research in History page.
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.