History is a research-led department and research is embedded into our teaching at all levels. We encourage undergraduate students to be fully integrated into the research culture of the Department by participating directly in projects. The experience gained in producing, presenting and publishing research is invaluable for enhancing the student experience and for future employability.
This page showcases some of the best undergraduate research in the Department and also provides information and resources for those wishing to undertake research projects.
- Undergraduate Research Scholarship Scheme
- Undergraduate Participation in Major Research Projects
- Reinvention Centre for Undergraduate Research Projects and Awards
- Felix Dennis Student Dissertation Prize Winners
- Student Long Essay Prize Winners
- Links and Resources