The aims of virtual exchange
- to enhance your language proficiency and cultural understanding
- to develop transferrable skills such as intercultural awareness, digital literacy, problem-solving, teamwork and communication useful for your future career
- to have fund and make new friends
The process of virtual exchange
- taking place online through Teams and Moodle
- pairing with a partner or in a small group to meet online at a suitable time
- completing activities and a collaborative project together
- presenting your project in a way you both agree at the end of the exchange.
The outcomes of virtual exchange
- Final project you can enjoy and show to your friends and future employer
- The Certificate of Participation with logos of the two universities
- A record in your Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR: HEAR FAQs (warwick.ac.uk)) alongside your academic transcripts
Your Chinese teacher will inform you of all the steps to take in class.
For other inquiries, please contact Zhiyan via email@example.com