Standard Course Fees
Postgraduate fees are set centrally by the University (Our MSc courses are Band 2 courses) and for the next year of entry are set* at:
|Taught Postgraduate students||Home/EU||£8,580||£4,290|
|Taught Postgraduate students||Overseas||£24,640||£12,320|
*Information is subject to change by the University without notice.
Funding is possible by a range of mechanisms including departmental and university scholarships, an external scholarship or by self/family funding.
- Postgraduate Loans for Taught Masters: A new system of postgraduate loans for Masters degrees in the UK was recently introduced. For more details see:
- Warwick Chemistry Overseas Taught Masters Scholarships: These non-repayable scholarships offer a £4000 bursary to the most academically gifted overseas students. The scholarships are only available to non Home/EU students and awards are made on the basis of excellence. There is no deadline for application but award is conditional on commencement of the course. Please note, students will be automatically considered for this scholarship and therefore no further action is required on their part.
- Warwick Taught Masters Scholarships: These non-repayable scholarships offer a £5000 bursary to Home/EU students, paid as a contribution to the tuition fees. The scholarships are focussed on widening participation and have pre-selection criteria that are available at:
- Please complete the online application form at the link above.
- Great - Warwick University Scholarships - India: non-repayable scholarships offer a £12000 bursary to Indian nationals that apply for our Polymer Science MSc (ONLY). More details can be found at:
- Professional and Career Development Loan: These loans are designed to assist with enrolment for courses and training that will help your career or help get you into work. They are for sums between £300 and £10,000 and are available through a number of high street banks. More details can be found at:
- External Scholarships: A list of scholarships for taught masters study can be found through the international office who highlight the opportunities from all over the world at:
- Industrial Scholarships: Both Polymer Science and Analytical Sciences, which are the foundation of our taught MSc focus at Warwick Chemistry, are essential fields in the current chemical industry. As such we have very strong links with several companies in UK and beyond. These companies sponsor not only our PhD students and research but also support the education of the next generation of scientists with the best academic achievements. More details will be announced on this page as they are finalised.
Please contact us as soon as possible for further information on funding possibilities.
While some scholarships provide funding for fees and living costs, many scholarships will only provide funding to cover course fees. The University provides guidance on the expected living costs during study which overseas students are required to demonstrate evidence of prior to acceptance onto the course.