Stefan Roesner received his Diploma in chemistry from Philipps-University Marburg, Germany in 2010. He moved to the UK and completed a Ph.D. in organic chemistry with Prof. Varinder Aggarwal at the University of Bristol in 2014. After postdoctoral studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under the supervision of Prof. Stephen Buchwald, he returned in 2016 to the UK to become Senior Research Fellow in the Shipman group. In October 2021 he was promoted to become Assistant Professor.
- since 2021, Fellow of the EUTOPIA Young Leaders Academy
- since 2021, Assistant Professor, University of Warwick, UK
- 2016-2021, Senior Research Fellow, University of Warwick, UK
- 2015-2016, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- 2014, PhD from University of Bristol, UK
- 2010, Dipl. Chem. from Philipps-University Marburg, Germany