We address critical issues in long term disease prevention and control using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. This includes control of atrial fibrillation, obesity and obesity related morbidities. We work across a number of areas of key importance to supporting better primary care in low and middle-income countries.
Examples of current projects
- the management of newly-diagnosed patients with AF with at least one additional risk factor for stroke
- Strengthening the national nutrition information system in the Republic of Mauritius
- Managing long term conditions in promoting primary care locally and globally including diabetes, gestational diabetes and hypertension
- GPPCOS - The identification and management of polycystic ovarian syndrome in general practice
- 'parkrun Practice' research
- Pharmacy-Based Sexual Health Services in the UK