The e-Commerce and Digital Analytics specialism will give participants a comprehensive understanding of how to implement effective e-Commerce solutions from both a technical and a business perspective.
The modules cover e-Commerce systems (such as CMS tools, cloud technology, and e-Customer Relationship Management systems), as well as related business areas (such as building the necessary supply chains to manage inventory and delivery of goods, and e-Commerce business models and financing).
As part of this specialism, students will take a total of 120 CATs worth of modules, as listed below.
- e-Business Fundamentals
- Enterprise e-Commerce Solutions
- Digital Development with Python
- Digital Entrepreneurship and Financing (DEF)
- Big Data Analytics and Optimisation
- Agile Project Management and Consultancy
- Supply Chain Integration and Finance
- Study, Professional and Analytical Skills
The research element is worth 33% of your final grade (60 CATs). This project supports you in developing your personal research skills. If you opt for the e-Commerce specialism, your project should focus on management or technology-related issues in companies involved in e-Commerce.
Graduates of our e-Business e-Commerce specialism will typically progress into careers with a focus on brand and customer experience.
Typical roles could include:
- e-Commerce Analyst
- e-Commerce Executive
- e-Commerce Fulfilment Assistant
- e-Commerce Project Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
- Digital Account Managers
- Digital Product Managers
- Trading Assistant