Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Tuition Fees

For 2024 entry, the tuition fees are as follows:
  • £18,180 (Home students)
  • £33,340 (Overseas students)
Please note: If your country of birth, domicile or your nationality are 'overseas' you will automatically be classified as an 'overseas' fee payer. If you believe you should be classified as a 'home' fee payer, you should complete the Fee Status QuestionnaireLink opens in a new window, and your fee status will be reassessed.
When are my tuition fees due?

Your tuition fees are due by the first day of Term (30 September 2024). Or, if you would like to make a payment in advance you can do so and it will be credited to your university account.

For International Students - any advanced payments can be shown on your CAS if payment is made before you apply for your visa.

If you would prefer to pay your fees in instalments, that is also possible. Please visit the university's student finance web pages for further information.

How do I pay my tuition fees?

For information on the ways you can pay your fees, see the student finance 'methods of payment' page.

Please note that the University has selected Flywire, an international money transfer provider, as our exclusive online payment partner, making this our strongly preferred method of payment, making competitive exchange rates for bank transfers, credit and debit cards much easier to access. University of Warwick has no affiliation or link with any other money transfer providers.

If for any reason you need to pay by bank transfer instead, please request the University bank details by email

Can I get an invoice for the tuition fees I have paid?

Should you require an invoice for your tuition fees, you may download one from your My.Warwick account, after you have enrolled online. If you prefer to make payments before online enrolment opens, you can take your offer letter to the bank to demonstrate what the money is being used for if required. Because of the way our admissions system works, invoices cannot be produced before online enrolment. Likewise, we cannot give payment receipts to overseas students as those payments will be credited to the CAS. Please see the visa advice section for more information on CAS.

If you require a letter for your bank loan, please contact and we will produce this for you.