1) Worldwide Bursary (2 available)
- worth 50% of the full tuition fee*
- applications from overseas and UK/EU
2) UK/EU Support Bursaries (3 available)
- worth £3,000 each
- applications from UK/EU only
All of the above bursaries are available on a competitive basis to applicants who have successfully applied to the MSc in Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions (ICBP) and received and accepted an unconditional offer on the programme.
They should submit a personal statement of around 1000 words that demonstrates:
- Academic excellence in prior undergraduate degree programme
- A genuine, evidence-based interest in and/or sensitivity to intercultural/multicultural issues
- A successful and evidenced track record of working in multicultural contexts
- Experience in training, coaching or consulting regarding intercultural communication (Desirable)
3) Experiential placement bursary
Small bursaries may be available for students wishing to undertake the optional experiential placement when on the programme. This bursary is intended to partially cover additional expenses that are related to the experiential placement.
Deadline for applications: Term 3
*please note that the bursary is subject to repayment if the course of study is not completed