The Graduate School has established a Postgraduate Experience Enhancement Fund, allowing you to take ownership for the improvement and growth of your community and experience, as well as that of your peers.
Using this fund you could develop careers guidance resources, create an interdisciplinary journal, or establish a reading group - it is your opportunity to make the kind of improvements you want to see for the postgraduate experience.
This fund is intended to have a fast turnaround so you can see improvements to your experience throughout the year.
- Students making the applications must be current Warwick postgraduates and the request must not be in receipt of funding from elsewhere in the University.
- There is no minimum or maximum level of funding, however, the intention of this fund is to make a number of small enhancements across the University, therefore we do not envision allocating more than £250 in one area.
- Initial applications will be reviewed by the Graduate School then passed to a panel made up of the Postgraduate Sabbatical Officer, Part Time and Mature Students’ Officer, Academic Director of the Graduate School and Postgraduate Student Development Officer
- The project/item must directly benefit Warwick postgraduates.
- The item or project must be open to or available to be used by all Warwick postgraduates and housed in a central space
- Proposed spending must be clearly defined and within the University’s Financial Regulations.
- Further rules and regulations are available here.
 Central spaces include: PG Hub, Research Exchange, Westwood communal areas, Gibbet Hill communal areas, the Graduate, Grad Deck.
Complete the application form below with as much detail as possible. You must include:
- Applicant details
- Intended audience
- Proposed cost
- How it will benefit the postgraduate student population
All applicants will be contacted within five weeks of the application deadline whether successful or not.
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.
Got a question about your course, postgraduate life, future prospects... or just fancy a chat?
Postgrad Mentoring is a Warwick PG exclusive forum where you can talk with trained postgraduate mentors and your peers either on the public forum, anonymously, or on a one to one basis.
Find out more about what is going on in your postgraduate community.