Advertising to students
Our online careers portal — myAdvantage — provides a communication link between students, employers and the Employer Connect team.
All students at Warwick have access to myAdvantage and regularly use it to view company profiles, search vacancies, book careers events and guidance appointments, and browse our careers resources. Warwick graduates also have unlimited access to myAdvantage.
There is no charge to advertise opportunities on myAdvantage and you can upload these directly to your account.
Through myAdvantage you will be able to:
- Join our directory of employers searchable by all Warwick students
- Maintain your contact details and company information
- Add and manage your vacancies
- Book additional recruitment services
- Book a Web Banner to promote your organisation and increase your profile
- Promote a range of vacancies including graduate opportunities, internships and placements, work shadowing, casual work, volunteering, funding and scholarships, mentoring, project work, external events, competitions and open days
Registering your organisation is the first step to a successful recruitment campaign here at Warwick
If you are a new user, registration on myAdvantage only takes a few minutes. Your registration will be verified by a member of the Employer Connect team before it is made visible to students. All advertisements are subject to approval by Employer Connect and must be compliant with our advertising policy.REGISTER ON MYADVANTAGE
Sponsorship is a great way to raise your organisation’s profile and ensure your name is visible to students throughout the year. We offer sponsorship opportunities for activities, information resources, events and initiatives such as Sprint (our female undergraduate skills development programme), Warwick Volunteers, our Careers Fairs and events, student societies, and within academic departments.
Please contact us for availability and to hear about opportunities suited to your needs.