The University of Warwick is one of the UK’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research, teaching and innovation, and strong links with business and industry. Our international reputation and graduate employment record enable us to attract the highest calibre students from across the United Kingdom as well as overseas. Over 23,400 Warwick students are spread across three faculties — Arts, Social Sciences and Science Engineering and Medicine. As a result of our global reputation, over a quarter of the student population - approximately 6,400 students – come from outside of the UK.
We prepare our students for international business and industry by equipping them with the higher level skills that all types of employers need — leadership, commercial awareness, adaptability, networking and customer focus.
Warwick develops employable graduates through:
- High quality academic teaching and learning.
- Our experienced Careers guidance, education and skills sessions
- Wide ranging extra-curricular activities including more than 200 societies
- Work experience opportunities through our Internships Development team (IDT)
- Our Warwick Volunteers programme
- The development and diversification of opportunities internationally as well as in the UK
- Our Sprint programme – professional development for female students
- Warwick Advance - professional development for Widening Participation students