Skills sessions offer you the opportunity to become actively involved in supporting our students to develop their skills and achieve success in the recruitment process.
Feedback from students as we navigate a new hybrid approach to employer engagement, has indicated that they place great value on these "how to" educational sessions and that they will actively engage in face to face sessions and workshops. Employers will be able to effectively raise their profile on campus and connect in person with our students.
Skills workshops and development sessions
We welcome the opportunity to work in collaboration with you delivering sessions important to your recruitment process.
We can support you in delivering workshops and sessions around the following themes:
- Video Interviews
- Virtual Assessment Centres
- Gamification in Psychometric Testing
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Tailoring CVs and applications to meet recruiter’s needs
- Strengths Based Recruitment
- Online Networking
- Virtual Work Experience
- Case study interviews
- Career motivations
- Developing commercial awareness
- Leadership skills
- Securing work experience
There is also the opportunity to deliver the following core activities. Student sign up to these events is always high.
- Mock Assessment centres and associated exercises
- One-to-one mock interviews and video interviews
- Case studies and Business games
- Business masterclasses
- LinkedIn profile reviews/guidance
There is no charge to deliver a skills session. Please contact the Employer Connect team to arrange a suitable date and topic for delivery.
Whilst skills sessions give you an opportunity to talk for a few minutes about your opportunities and will raise your profile effectively, if you would like to book a promotional event to showcase your organisation fully, you should book an employer presentation