Warwick Search assembles results from different sources in a single page, showing matches for web pages, people, past exam papers, campus map locations and the University's open access research archive (WRAP). You can access the search facility at https://search.warwick.ac.uk.
- The word law – notice the default order of the results sections: suggested results; website search results; people; campus map; Warwick research archive; exam papers
- People called Jackson
- The phrase where physics – the Physics building on the campus map appears first in the results
- The phrase who law – use this query to search for people called law rather than the School of Law
- The phrase economics papers – past exam papers appear first in the results
- Make sure that your search terms are spelled correctly
- Use multiple words – for example, when looking for information about staying in halls of residence, the query hall residence accommodation returns more relevant results than residence
- Use AND to retrieve results for all words in the search terms – for example, family AND accommodation
- Use OR to retrieve results for any words in the search terms – for example, mathematics OR statistics
- Enclose terms in double quotes to search for the exact phrase – for example, "halls of residence"
We hope that this search service helps you to find the information you need quickly, wherever you are and however you search.
- Search for past exam papers
- Search for people at Warwick
- Improve a SiteBuilder page's rank in search engine results
- Add a live search box to a SiteBuilder page
- Refine your search
- Ranking factors
- Content types indexed by Warwick Search
- Remove pages or files from search results
- RSS and JSON feeds of search results
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk