- Enter your search query – for example, economics papers – then press Enter or select the search icon.
- In the search results, scroll to the section headed Exam Papers. The results include the module code, title and year of any past exam papers that match your search query.
- Select the module code link under each year to view the exam paper as a .pdf file.
Note: these papers are for private study purposes only. You may print them, but you must not distribute them in any form, even to other students.
The papers in the search results are those released by departments. Some departments only allow two years to be kept, while some allow up to five. In any case, students should be aware that module content changes and earlier papers may contain topics that are no longer in the current course. You should rely more on your lecturers and the current course handbook than past papers.
- Search for past exam papers
- Search for people at Warwick
- Improve a SiteBuilder page's rank in search engine results
- Add a live search box to a SiteBuilder page
- Refine your search
- Ranking factors
- Content types indexed by Warwick Search
- Remove pages or files from search results
- RSS and JSON feeds of search results
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk