You can use any of the following methods to search:
- enter your search query in the box at the top right of the website
- go to https://search.warwick.ac.uk and enter your search query
Search for people
Start your query with who – for example, to refine your search for people named law instead of the School of Law, enter:
Search results for people appear first.
Search for places on campus
Start your query with where – for example, to find the location of the Physics building on the campus map, enter:
Search results for places appear first.
Search for exam papers
Add papers to your query. For example, to see past exam paper results for physics courses, enter:
Search results for exam papers appear first.
- Search for past exam papers
- Search for people at Warwick
- Improve a SiteBuilder page's rank in search engine results
- Add a live search box to a SiteBuilder page
- Refine your search
- Ranking factors
- Content types indexed by Warwick Search
- Remove pages or files from search results
- RSS and JSON feeds of search results
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk