- Go to the parent page above the location where you want to create the calendar filter page.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page.
- Under Change page template, select Change and choose Calendar filter.
In the Calendar URL box, enter the URL of the calendar to retrieve events from – omit the
https://warwick.ac.ukpart of the URL e.g.:
Alternatively, select the page picker button and navigate to the source calendar.
In the Tags to show box, type the tags of events you wish to show separated by commas:
Conferences, Postgraduate, Research seminars
For a tag that contains a comma, ensure you escape the comma with a backslash:
Philosophy\, Politics and Economics
Alternatively, select the tags picker and select the relevant tags:Tip: when the source calendar has many tags and you want to show most (but not all) events in the calendar filter, it's quicker to specify the tags you do not want to show, then choose Hide filtered tags in the next step.
- Choose an option from the Tag list menu to specify whether to show or hide the tags you specified in the previous step.
- Choose an option from the Default view drop-down list.
- To only show events that lie within a particular date range, select Filter calendar items by date, then enter the start and end dates.
- Complete the remaining page properties, as for a blank page template.
- Select Create new page.
- Select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem