An interactive toolbar aiding writing and notetaking skills, and improving reading comprehension.
What is the software for?
- Text to speech functions enabling web pages and documents to be read aloud, improving reading comprehension with a choice of natural voices
- Understand unfamiliar words with text and picture dictionaries
- Develop writing skills with word prediction and a grammar, spelling and confusable words checker
- Support independent student research with valuable study skills tools
- Offers bilingual support for a growing number of languages
- Scanning features to create digital and audio copies
- Personalise the screen using colour and contrast
How can I access?
For support with downloading and access visit IT Services.
Where can I go for support?
Read&Write provide a quick reference guide and beginners guide, along with a suite of training videos.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control