Please note that the Completion Placement Plan:
- MUST be signed NO EARLIER than 5 days prior to the END of your placement and uploaded to evision
- MUST be fully completed and signed and dated by yourself and your host university - typed signatures cannot be accepted.
- WORK placement must be at least 2 FULL months in duration to retain Erasmus+ eligibility.
- The start date on your completion plan MUST match the start date on your arrival plan
- You MUST obtain a transcript of work, this is a MANDATORY form.
- If you want to use a different bank account for your final instalment you can submit new bank details which will supersede the old ones.
- Grant allocations will made up to and including 31 May 2023. Warwick will endeavour to pay the maximum amount possible to students up to and including 31 May 2023. In order to fund all participants it may be necessary to restrict durations
Form MUST be completed in line with European Commission and British Council Erasmus+ regulations, otherwise Erasmus+ grant WILL NOT be paid to you.
Completion Plan Form
How to fill in your Completion Placement Plan correctly - please see an example here
Please follow the instructions above concerning your completion plan. Otherwise you could face long delays and/or reduction in the amount of your final Erasmus grant instalment. This form is for students on work placements, not study placements.
Wording to be used for Language Assistants working in France
Wording to be used for Language Assistants working in Germany