UC Berkeley Global Leadership and Innovation Programme - Online
Dates: 20-31 July 2020
• Hear from leaders at companies and startups in the San Francisco Bay Area & Silcon Valley.
• Access a global network of aspiring leaders.
• Learn from expert UC Berkeley professors & facilitators.
• Develop life-long leadership skills, equipping you to lead diverse teams & drive innovation.
HOW TO FIND OUT MORE
Promotional video: Click here
Brochure: Click here
Website: Click here
Full fee: $749 USD (approx. £620) [See information on bursaries which cover the full fee below]
If you are available for the dates of the programme and would like to take part then please complete the following steps to apply:
- Complete application form here by the deadline of midnight on Monday 8 June 2020
- If you applied for the Short Term Mobility Bursary earlier in 2019/20, please complete this short form to confirm you are happy for your previous application to be used for this application
- You will be contacted by e-mail with the outcomes of your application by no later than Friday 19 June 2020
- If you are offered a place, you must confirm you wish to take up your place by no later than Wednesday 24 June 2020. [Please note if you are paying for your place, then you will need to make payment to UC Berkeley by the week commencing 6 July 2020.]
- All students selected to participate in this programme must agree to prepare a 1 page impact statement following your experience, providing details on the experience, the skills that you gained from it and how you think it will help you with your personal or career development. Further information shall be provided to successful applicants.
If you have any queries, please e-mail email@example.com
Bursary to cover the full programme fee available for 10 students:
- 5 students who are members of the Warwick Scholars programme
- 5 students for whom this would be your first international experience at university
If you apply directly to the University of California for a place on the Global Leadership & Innovation programme rather than through the University of Warwick application process set out above, you will not be eligible to be considered for the bursary.
If your application for a bursary is successful, it shall be paid direct to the University of California.
University of California, Berkeley
20-31 July 2020
Monday 8 June 2020 (midnight)
If you have any queries contact