- 2020–21: CO-ORGANISER of "Aestheticism and the Persistence of Beauty: Europe and Beyond," 2021 MLA Annual Convention, Toronto, Canada (virtual due to the pandemic)
- 2018-19: ORGANISER of C21 Global Victorians: When East Meets West. One-day interdisciplinary Conference. Funded by HRC and Dept. English and CLS.
- 2015-16: CO-ORGANISER of 12th Anniversary Postgraduate Symposium. The Department of English and Comparative Literature Studies. Funded by the Department of English and Comparative Literary Studies, University of Warwick. Co-organisation with Katja Rebmann and Emanuelle Rodrigues Dos Santos.
2021: “The ‘Oriental’ Dandy and New Modes of Chinese Masculinity: Oscar Wilde's Consumerist Simulacrum in Chinese Men's Fashion,” Victoriographies Research Group seminar series, University of Surrey
- 2019: "Staging the National Consciousness: Wilde and China's Modernisation" Warwick China Talk Warwick China Development Society (WCDS).
- 2017: "Oscar Wilde Appropriated: Wilde as a Fashion Persona in Chinese Beauty Industry" for the Conference of Novels Without Frontiers, hosted by Laboratório de Estudos do Romance (LERo) University of São Paulo.
Conferences/ Symposium Presentation
- 2020: "Oscar Wilde's Influence in Aesthetic Life of the Chinese Middle-Class," Aestheticism and the Persistence of Beauty: Europe and Beyond, 2021 MLA Annual Convention, Toronto, Canada (virtual due to the pandemic), chosen by Judith Butler as the theme panel.
- 2019: "China's Alternative Masculinity," Digital Orientalisms – A Twitter Conference Organised by the Digital Orientalist (#DOsTC)
- 2019: "Queen Victoria's Changed Cinematic Images in Mainland China," at Victoria’s Self-Fashioning: Curating Royal Image for Dynasty, Nation and Empire International Conference, Kensington Palace, Historic Royal Palaces and the University of Warwick, in partnership with the Royal Collection Trust, the Bodleian Library, the University of Oxford and the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, to mark the bicentenary of Queen Victoria’s birth.
- 2019: "Oscar Wilde's Cultural Impact in East Asia's Pop Mediasphere: a Chinese Danmei Fiction, a Japanese Video Game, and a K-pop Musical" at C21 Global Victorians: When East meets West, Humanities Research Centre, and Dept. English & CLS.
- 2018: “Wilde out of Place – Wilde’s Personas in Contemporary China” at 14th Annual Postgraduate Symposium of English and Comparative Literary Studies Dept, University of Warwick
- 2018: "The Perfect Gentleman made in Britain: Chinese Middle-Class's Anglophilia and the Building of a New National Image," in The Masculine Worlds of Race and Power: Objects, Practices and Emotions in Colonial and Post-Colonial Societies in the Long Nineteenth Century, Humanities Research Centre, University of Warwick
- 2017: " Oscar Wilde in Modern China's Beauty Ads," in Neo-Victorian Decadences, hosted at St. John's College, Durham University.
- 2016: "The Zealous Gaze: Chinese BoBos Fascination of Oscar Wilde's Charismatic Bodies (Excerpt)." in the Colloquium 9 "World Literature & Circulation," of the 6th IWL Harvard University Summer Training Session. Chaired by Dr. Dunia Gras
- 2015: “A Critical Reading of Judith Butler's Queer Theory in line with Trans-sexuality and Homosexuality in China” at the 11th Annual PG Symposium of English and Comparative Literary Studies Department, University of Warwick.