- Aims and structure of the module
- Seminar groups and organization
- Approaching 'Germany' and the 'Reformation'
- A sketch of the 'World in 1500'
- Module resources, esp. the textbook by Scott Dixon (pic right) and the online source collection 'German History in Documents and Images 1500-1648' ( see also the TLTP tutorial 'The Protestant Reformation')
- H-German and Society for the Study of the Holy Roman Empire: scholarly platforms with information on research projects, conferences, new publications etc
H. Cohn, 'The Long Reformation - Lutheran', in: B. Kümin (ed.), The European World (2009 or later edns)