REGRETFULLY, THE SMLC IS UNABLE TO OFFER
ANY DEPARTMENTAL MA SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2021 ENTRY.
FOR THE WARWICK TAUGHT MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS,
CLICK HERE (DEADLINE 31 MAY 2021) - conditions apply.
The School of Modern Languages and Cultures will award up to three fees-only scholarships to outstanding Home/EU applicants wishing to commence full-time study on one of our taught MA courses in Autumn 2020. Eligible courses are:
- MA in Translation and Cultures
- MA for Research in French and Francophone Studies
- MA for Research in German Studies
- MA for Research in Hispanic Studies
- MA for Research in Italian Studies
How to apply for a scholarship
To apply for one of these scholarships you will need to have completed the following by the closing date:
- a formal application for admission to one of these courses - click here for further information and to apply
- a 500-word personal statement, to be sent to the Postgraduate Secretary, at pglanguages at warwick dot ac dot uk outlining your motivations for applying, your research interests and career plans
- a CV, also to be sent to the Postgraduate Secretary, at pglanguages at warwick dot ac dot uk
The closing date is Wednesday 15th April 2020 at 12 noon GMT.
UPDATE: IN LIGHT OF COVID-19 THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED
TO THURSDAY 30 APRIL 2020, AT 12 NOON GMT
For further information about our taught MA courses or to discuss a potential application please contact Prof Ingrid De Smet, Director of Graduate Studies, at I dot de-Smet at warwick dot ac dot uk
Warwick Taught Masters Scholarships
In addition to the scholarships mentioned above, Warwick University also offers information on further scholarshis and loans for Master's students (choose Postgraduate Taught from the "level" menu).
22 Nov. 2019, 2-4.30 pm
SMLC Postgraduate Forum
Wolfson Research Exchange (Warwick University Library): open to all who are interested in PG study in Modern Languages at Warwick
To attend, please email email@example.com