The School of Modern Languages and Cultures will award up to three fees-only scholarships to outstanding Home/EU applicants wishing to commence full-time study on one of our taught MA courses in Autumn 2019. Eligible courses are:
- MA in Translation and Cultures
- MA for Research in French and Francophone Studies
- MA for Research in German Studies
- MA for Research in Hispanic Studies
- MA for Research in Italian Studies
How to apply for a scholarship
To apply for one of these scholarships you will need to have completed the following by the closing date:
- a formal application for admission to one of these courses - click here for further information and to apply
- a 500-word personal statement, to be sent to Mrs Caroline Parker, Postgraduate Secretary, at Caroline dot Parker at warwick dot ac dot uk outlining your motivations for applying, your research interests and career plans
- a CV, also to be sent to Mrs Caroline Parker, Postgraduate Secretary, at Caroline dot Parker at warwick dot ac dot uk
The closing date is Wednesday 17th April 2019 at 12.00 midday GMT.
For further information about our taught MA courses or to discuss a potential application please contact Dr Oliver Davis, Director of Graduate Studies, at o dot davis at warwick dot ac dot uk
Warwick Taught Masters Scholarships
In addition to the scholarships mentioned above, Warwick University also offers scholarships for full-time study at Home/EU rate. These are especially intended to encourage applications from students currently under-represented in postgraduate study. You may apply for both scholarships though you would only be able to take up one if successful in both. All of our courses listed above are eligible for this University scheme.