Congratulations to Elena Giusti
Watch the announcement on video here.
Professor Helen Wheatley has won the award for 'Best Journal Article 2021' at the annual conference of the British Association of Film, Television and Screen Studies (BAFTSS) for the article 'Haunted Television: Trauma and the Specter in the Archive'.
Essay competition success for second year History of Art student.
Congratulations to all of our students who are graduating this week. At our graduation ceremony we usually announce our Student Prizes. We have extended the list of prizes this year to reward group work and to acknowledge practice and research separately. As ever, we also want to acknowledge students who have contributed significantly to the Theatre and Performance Studies, the School of Creative Arts, Performance and Visual Cultures, and the University during their time here. This year's prizes are as follows:
- Research Prize (Dissertation) Josh Myers
- Research Prize (Practice) Jana Azuipe
- Contribution Prizes: Hannah Khan, Lucy Chamberlain, Angelo Balagtas
- Group work prize for process: Niamh Mulcahy, Lyra Cooper, Elia Waymouth, Vishal Ratnajothy (Applying Theatre - Care Home Project)
- Group work prize for product: Adam Wilmhurst, Tabitha Collingridge, George Brown, Guillaume Massenet, and Ashwin Rupanagudi (Wired - Short Film).