This Summer Term the DAHL will provide a full programme of exciting opportunities for staff, students, and alumni. No booking necessary.
- Monday evenings, 5-6, the Virtual RealityLink opens in a new window club will meet to explore the latest in VR and AR tech and experiences for the Arts and Humanities (we have a range of headsets).
- Wednesday afternoons, 1-2, we have two DAHL ShortsLink opens in a new window sessions (in the FAB and online), covering topics including digital humanities, artificial intelligence, and online museums.
- Thursday lunchtimes, 12-1, DAHL CafeLink opens in a new window, you can come along to the FAB Mezzanine for guidance from experts on using technologies in your research, study, and public engagement.
- Digital Humanities CertificationLink opens in a new window for staff and PGR students - participate in 6 DAHL Shorts sessions, do a project to adopt new tools and techniques into practice, and write/record a short reflective account of your experiences with digital humanities.
- DAHL Showcase competitionLink opens in a new window for students - enter your digital productions relating to the theme of "community and belonging" for a chance to win £50.
The new DAHL JournalLink opens in a new window blog has reports on these activities, recordings of events, articles, and more opportunities.