In this section of My-Parish, members discuss specific themes, highlight sources, contribute to debates, report on events etc (contributions are arranged by publication date, with the most recent pieces at the top of the list). Please contact the webmaster with any new ideas. The FORUM can be used for shorter news / announcements.
- Emma J. Wells, '"Trusting" the Medieval Senses - and Reformation Change' (June 2020, NEW)
- 2020 Symposium participants, 'Research to be featured at "Remembering the Parish"' (May 2020, NEW)
- Emma J. Wells, 'Online PGDip in Parish Church Studies' (May 2020, NEW)
- Massimo Della Misericordia, 'Community churches in alpine Lombardy in the late Middle Ages' (April 2020, NEW)
- Hàìghlèàgh Winslade, 'Parish Boundaries' (September 2019)
- David Fletcher, 'The Impact of Ejected Ministers on Parish Life 1662-1672' (November 2018)
- Bethany Marsh, 'Irish Refugees in Seventeenth-Century London' (July 2018)
- Angela Nicholls, 'Almshouses and Parish Welfare' (July 2018)
- Mary O’Connor, 'Vestry Politics: Shoreditch and the Queen' (July 2018)
- Marion Hardy, 'Inter-Parish, Transhumant and Transient Migrants in Devon, 1600-1800' (June 2018)
- Bart Minnen, 'The Sick Bow in the Church. Medical Care and Surgery in the Village of Oplinter / Brabant, Belgium , (14th-early 16th century)' (May 2018)
- Hàìghlèàgh Winslade, 'Exploring Early Modern Lifestyles at the Weald and Downland Museum' (Dec 2017)
- Martin Almbjär, 'Petitioning parishes in Sweden in the Age of Liberty, 1719–1772' (November 2016)
- Andrew Foster, 'Call for research on English and Welsh parish registers, 1640-1662' (October 2016)
- Hàìghlèàgh Winslade, 'Sacred Space: Reflecting on the Fourteenth Warwick Parish Network Symposium and my own research' (May 2016)
- Doreen Agutter, 'Great Packington Parish Records' (March 2016)
- Marco Schnyder, 'Parishes and Migration in the Swiss Canton of Ticino' (August 2015)
Almsbox in the parish church of Worb (Bern/Switzerland). Photo: BK.
Altarpiece (Holy Trinity, Teregua/Italy, 16thC). Pic: M. Della Misericordia.