I am on study leave this year. So I am not involved in teaching. However, I am having great fun supervising an MEng group project on Internet of Things.
All teaching resources associated with the modules I teach/have taught can be found on the departmental webpages linked below.
- CS223 Introduction to Software Engineering (2005-06, 2006-07)
- CS230 Systematic Software Development (2006-07)
- CS240 Software Engineering Principles
- CS241 Operating Systems and Computer Networks
- CS247 Group Software Development Project (2006-07)
- CS250 Reliability & Fault Tolerance
- CS333 Design of Dependable Systems
- CS345 Mobile Data Communications and Sensor Networks
- CS346 Advanced Databases
- CS347 Fault-Tolerant Systems
- CS402 High Performance Computing (MSc/MEng)
- CS912 Mobile Data Communications and Sensor Networks (MSc)
- CS915 Advanced Computer Security (MSc/MEng)