We play a leading role in eight inter-/multi-disciplinary research centres:
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP), funded by a £3.8M EPSRC Science and Innovation Award.
- Warwick Complexity Complex (ComCom), funded by £11.2M in EPSRC Doctoral Training Centre grants in Complexity Science.
- Mathematics for Real-World Systems (MathSys), funded by EPSRC with support from MRC and involving 13 external partners drawn from industry, finance and health.
- The Zeeman Institute for Systems Biology & Infectious Disease Epidemiology Research (SBIDER), at whose core is a desire to better understand and predict the biological world, often with the ultimate goal of controlling disease.
- Centre for Scientific Computing (CSC), an interdisciplinary research community based around the sharing of knowledge and expertise in computer modelling and simulation. The Centre promotes expert and knowledgeable use of facilities provided by the Scientific Computing Research Technology Platform.
- Pathology image data lake for Analytics, knowledge and Education (PathLAKE) Centre of Excellence, Funded by a £2.3 Million UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) award, the Warwick team will develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies for cancer diagnosis and personalised treatment, and create a unique data resource of pathology images.
- Warwick Institute for the Science of Cities (WISC), which has been awarded a £4M Doctoral Training Centre grant in Urban Science.
- Warwick Data Science Institute (WDSI), which builds upon the enormous power and range of Warwick's research expertise across the Mathematical Sciences, to promote innovative research collaborations that will help shape the future of data analysis.