For this part of the assessment, you will visualise a data set, system, or algorithm of your choice. This should be submitted as a Jupyter notebook (.ipynb) or a Processing Sketchbook by 12.00 on 30 August 2022 (via Tabula).
Note: if you are providing a Processing Sketchbook, please also provide a readme file with any relevant instructions.
Marks will be awarded using the following criteria. Level of marks awarded will align with the university’s standard marking scales.
Final concept and Design (30% of this component)
- The visualisation is intentional and well developed
- The design demonstrates an understanding of the principles underpinning good visualisations
Technical proficiency (70% of this component)
- Source code compiles
- Code is consistent, clean, formatted and well documented.
- Clearly shows where data/code has been borrowed from other sources
- Demonstrates a level of technical skill
The standard policy for late submission will apply.