The 5th M4 meeting will be held at the University of Warwick on 13-14 September, 2018.
The Conference will present cutting-edge research on molecular and cellular microbiology. A wide range of topics will be covered, ranging from biofilms, quorum sensing, pathogenicity islands, host-pathogen interactions and antimicrobials.
The goal of this conference is to act as a conduit for fostering collaboration across Midlands and nationally among leading scientists and to promote the exchange of ideas between the next generation of molecular microbiologists. The conference will offer early career researchers an opportunity to present their research and connect with other scientists.
- Abstract submission closed
- Registration now closed
- Meeting date: 13-14 September 2018
The fees below include lunch and refreshments each day, and the BBQ dinner on the evening of the first day:
- £125 Standard (PIs, Group Leaders)
- £100 Research Fellows
- £80 PhD Students
- For all enquiries please contact us at (M4warwick@warwick.ac.uk)
- PromegaLink opens in a new window
- PCR BiosystemsLink opens in a new window
- Tecan UKLink opens in a new window
- GeneronLink opens in a new window
- The Society for Applied Microbiology (now Applied Microbiology International) have sponsored a prize of £100 to an early career scientist who presents work at the meeting
- Microbiology SocietyLink opens in a new window