The 5th M4 meeting will be held at University of Warwick on 13-14 September, 2018.
The Conference will present cutting-edge research on molecular and cellular microbiology. A wide range of topics will be covered, ranging from biofilms, quorum sensing, pathogenicity islands, host-pathogen interactions and antimicrobials.
The goal of this conference is to act as a conduit for fostering collaboration across Midlands and nationally among leading scientists and to promote the exchange of ideas between the next generation of molecular microbiologists. The conference will offer early career researchers an opportunity to present their research and connect with other scientists.
- Call for abstracts: open now
- Deadline for abstract submission: 27th July 2018
- Deadline for registration: 31st August 2018
- Meeting date: 13-14 September 2018
- For all enquiries please contact us at (M4warwick@warwick.ac.uk)
- New England Biolabs
- Tecan UK