- There are 10 prizes available.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entry into this Competition is dependent on acceptance of and agreement to the specific rules of entry in full, as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Competition, you are confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Entry to the Competition can be made between 09.00 GMT on 27 Sep 2017 and 11.59pm GMT on 1 Oct 2017 (the “Competition Period”) by:
(i) Tweeting a photograph of your poem to @SlsOutreachWrwk and tagging it with the hashtag #DARKTIMES.
· The poetry submission can be in any format (haiku, sonnet, limerick) and should relate to any of the following themes: "the Plague", "black death", "infectious disease", "antibiotic resistance", "disease in Shakespeare's time".
· Multiple entries may be submitted; however, no entrant may win more than one (1) prize.
- Entrants must live in the UK
- All entrants represent and warrant, by entering into the Competition, that they have the right to submit any materials provided as part of the entry into the Competition
- A panel of judges from the University of Warwick School of Life Sciences Outreach Team, at its sole discretion, (the “Panel”) will select the winning entries based on the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be notified via the account by which they entered. Prizes are strictly non-exchangeable, non-transferable (including to any other individual/s), and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part).