- Don't forget to Enrol!
- You can find a useful University Checklist and lots of useful information on your My Warwick Page
- International arrivals-airport transfers etc and Information for International students
- Opening a UK bank account
- Doctoral College Welcome events and information for scholarship students
- Please start to read the Physics Department's Postgraduate website
- Directions to the department can be found here please also find a campus map
- You can find information on Postgraduate Researcher parking permits here
If you will be receiving a Stipend, it is essential we have your UK bank details if you have not already provided these, please follow these instructions:
Login to http://warwick.ac.uk/evision
From your Student finance page select the
“Providing Your Bank Details” tab on the left
Then click on the
“Collecting bank details for payments to students” screen.
Select the PG/UG Awards from the drop down list and continue
To enter your bank sort code and account number.
Once bank details are uploaded students cannot change them. Students should email firstname.lastname@example.org if they need to amend their bank account details.
Please see stipend payment schedule: Information About Payments (warwick.ac.uk)
- You should already be in contact with your Supervisor, but if you need their contact details, please check the Physics Staff Directory
If you are unsure who you should contact, please email email@example.com
- Once you have arrived you can collect your Warwick ID card
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org