Many congratulations on having received an offer of a postgraduate scholarship at the University of Warwick!
The information on this webpage is for applicants who have already received a scholarship offer from the University of Warwick.
All visa and immigration questions can only be answered by the Immigration Team.
- CAS Information: CAS letters are issued by PG Admissions. Any queries should be directed to the PG Visa Team.
- Formal Scholarship Letter: Where required, the Doctoral College will send a personalised link via email to new scholars three months prior to their start date, who will then be able to download a copy of the formal scholarship offer letter. The letter can be used to support visa applications or any other formal confirmation of your award.
Personal information included in the scholarship letter (i.e. address) will be pulled directly from your student account, please ensure you update your student account to ensure that the information listed is correct.
The Doctoral College expect to send formal scholarship letters for October 2023 starters in the first week of June, letters will not be sent in advance of this date.
- Changing your Start Date: If you need to change your start date, please approach your department in the first instance, your department should then contact PG Admissions for the change to be formally coded. Please ensure that the Doctoral College is informed of any changes, noting that we may need to seek approval for changes to start dates depending on the Terms and Conditions of your individual award.
- Enrolment Information
- Where a scholarship includes the payment of fees, the Doctoral College will arrange for these to be paid directly, you do not need to contact PG Scholarships or the Fees team.
- Accommodation Options Note: Scholarship stipend payments are paid monthly in advance, there is no ability to amend the payment schedules of stipends.
- Guidance about Stipend Payments and how to set up your UK Bank Account details.
Please find below information about joining the PGR community at Warwick, including guidance on finding accommodation.
Copies of Terms and Conditions
When you accept a scholarship offer, you are also accepting that scholarship's Terms and Conditions. Below are copies of different scheme's Terms and Conditions. Please note that these are for reference only, and are only relevant to those who have been offered and have accepted a scholarship offer.
Back to Funding