PG Scholarship New Starters
Many congratulations on having received an offer of a postgraduate scholarship at the University of Warwick!
The information on this webpage is for applicants who have already received a scholarship offer from the University of Warwick.
Visas & Immigration
Please note that all visa and immigration questions can only be answered by the Immigration Team directly.
- CAS Information: CAS letters are issued by PG Admissions. Any queries should be directed to the PG Visa Team.
- Formal Scholarship Letter: Where required, the Doctoral College will send a personalised link via email to new scholars three months prior to their start date, who will then be able to download a copy of the formal scholarship offer letter. The letter can be used to support visa applications or any other formal confirmation of your award. Personal information included in the scholarship letter (i.e. address) has been pulled directly from your student account, if any information is incorrect please update your student account in the first instance and then email DoctoralCollege@warwick.ac.uk. Please note new letters will take around one week to be produced.
- Changing your Start Date: If you need to change your start date, please approach your department in the first instance, your department should then contact PG Admissions for the change to be formally coded. Please ensure that the Doctoral College is informed of any changes, noting that we may need to seek approval for changes to start dates depending on the Terms and Conditions of your individual award.
- Enrolment Information: Where a scholarship includes the payment of fees, the Doctoral College will arrange for these to be paid directly.
- Accommodation Options: Scholarship stipend payments are paid monthly in advance, there is no ability to amend the payment schedules of stipends. If you have been granted on-campus accommodation and believe that you may struggle with the accommodation payment schedule, please email email@example.com who will be able to advise.
Welcome to Warwick
Please find below information about joining the PGR community at Warwick, including guidance on finding accommodation.
In order to receive your scholarship, you must meet all the conditions of your offer, fully enrol on your course of study and provide valid bank details.
Copies of Terms and Conditions
When you accept a scholarship offer, you are also accepting that scholarship's Terms and Conditions. Below are copies of different scheme's Terms and Conditions. Please note that these are for reference only, and are only relevant to those who have been offered and have accepted a scholarship offer.
Back to Funding