- DLME Evaluation Scoping Study. BEIS (November 2018 - February 2019) [details]
- The wider (non-market) benefits of post 18 education. With Gaby Atfield, Beate Baldauf, Daria Luchinskaya, Peter Dickinson and Alan Brown. Funded by Department for Edcuation. Project Start Date: 16/04/18 - Project End Date: 31/07/2018. [details]
- Investment in Technology. With Chris Warhust and Sudipa Sarkar. Funded by CIPD. Project Start Date: 01/03/2018 - Project End Date: 30/10/2018 [details]
- Post education job and career choices. With Beate Baldauf, Daria Luchinskaya, Peter Dickinson and Alan Brown. Funded by Department for Edcuation. Project Start Date: 16/04/2018 - Project End Date: 31/07/2018 [details]
- QuInnE, H2020 EURO SOCIETY 2014, Topic: EURO 2 2014. With Chris Warhust, Sally Wright, Daria Luchinska,, Sudip Sarkar, Anne Green and Duncan Gallie (University of Oxford). Funded by: European Commission. Project Start Date 01/07/2015 - Project End Date 30/06/2018 [details]
Transferable Skills Mapping. Funded by Department for Education. With Peter Dickinson and Erika Kispeter. Funded by DfE. Project Start Date: 01/05/2017 - Project End Date: 31/07/17 [details].
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences: Sector analysis of the employment outcomes of graduates. With Beate Baldauf and Wil Hunt. Funded by the British Academy. Project start date: 03/2017 - 06/2017.