- Adam, D., Atfield, G. and Green, A. (2017). What works? Policies for employability in cities. Urban Studies 54(5), pp.1162-1177. DOI: 10.1177/0042098015625021
- Akkok, F., Arlumani, G., Zelloth, H. and Hughes, D. (forthcoming). Migration: theory, research and practice in guidance and counselling, Editors, International Symposium Series. British Journal for Guidance and Counselling, 46(8).
- Cárdenas, J., Gutiérrez, L. H., and Otero, J. (2017). Investigating diesel market integration in France: Evidence from micro data. Energy Economics, 63, 314-321.
- Findlay, P., Warhurst, C., Keep, E. and Lloyd, C. (2017). Opportunity Knocks? The Possibilities and Levers for Improving Job Quality. Work and Occupations, 44(1), pp.3-22. DOI: 10.1177/0730888416689813
- Green, A.E. (2017). Implications of technological change and austerity for employability in urban labour markets. Urban Studies, 54(7), pp.1638-1654. DOI: 10.1177/0042098016631906
- Green, A. and Livanos, I. (2017). Involuntary non-standard employment in Europe. European Urban and Regional Studies, 24(2), pp. 175–192. DOI: 10.1177/0969776415622
- Hughes, D. and Meijers (2017). Editorial: New School for Old School: Guidance and Counselling (International Symposium Series). British Journal for Guidance and Counselling, 45(2), pp.1-5. DOI: 10.1080/03069885.2017.1294863
- Lengelle, R., Hughes, D. and Hambly, L. (forthcoming). Creative Methods in Guidance and Counselling, Editors, International Symposium Series. British Journal for Guidance and Counselling, 46(2).
Shipton, H., Sparrow, P., Budhwar, P. and Brown, A. (2017). HRM and innovation: looking across levels. Human Resource Management Journal, 27(2), pp.246-–263. DOI: 10.1111/1748-8583.12102
Shipton, H., Budhwar, P., Sparrow, P. and Brown, A. (2017). Editorial overview: HRM and innovation — a multi-level perspective. Human Resource Management Journal, 27(2), pp.203-–208. DOI: 10.1111/1748-8583.12138
- Sissons, P. and Green, A. (2017). More than a match? Assessing the HRM challenge of engaging employers to support retention and progression. Human Resource Management Journal. DOI: 10.1111/1748-8583.12161
- Warhurst, C. (2017). Developing effective policy to improve job quality, Poverty, Issue 156, 14-17
Brown A., Bimrose J. (2018) Learning and Identity Development at Work. In: Milana M., Webb S., Holford J., Waller R., Jarvis P. (eds) The Palgrave International Handbook on Adult and Lifelong Education and Learning. Palgrave Macmillan, London. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-55783-4_14
- Warhurst, C., Mathieu, C. and Wright, S (2017). Workplace Innovation and the Quality of Working Life in the Age of Uberisation. In: Oeij, P., Rus, D. and Pot, F. (Eds). Workplace Innovation: Theory, Research and Practice (Aligning Perspectives on Health, Safety and Well-Being series). London: Springer Publishing .
- Warhurst, C., Mathew, K., Finegold, D. and Buchanan, J. (2017). The Oxford Handbook of Skills and Training. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN: 9780199655366
Lewis, S., Anderson, D., Lyonette, C., Payne, N. and Wood, S. (2017) 'Public sector austerity cuts in the UK and the changing discourse of work-life balance.' Work, Employment and Society, 31 (4): 586-604.
- Luchinskaya, D., (2017). Welsh Government Budgetary Trade-offs: Looking Forward to 2021-22. Wales Public Services.
- Dickinson, P., Kispeter, E., Poole, S. (2017). Impacts of the Apprenticeship Levy. Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP)
- Barnes, S-A., Green, A., Batty, E. and Pearson, S. (2017). Key worker models: What key worker approaches, capacity and capabilities are important at different stages of the journey to employment? (Talent Match Case Study Theme Report). Sheffield: CRESR/Big Lottery.
- Green, A., Hogarth, T., Thom, G., MacLeod, K., Warhurst, C., Willis, R., and Mackay S. (2017). Local Skills Case Study (Department for Education Research Report 673). London: Department for Education. ISBN 978-1-78105-741-4.
- Green, A.E., Kispeter, E., Sissons, P. and Froy, F. (2017). How international cities lead an inclusive growth agendas. York: Joseph Rowntree Foundation. (A summary is also available).
- Green, A., Lee, N. and Sissons, P. (2017). Growth Sectors: Data Analysis on Employment Change, Wages and Poverty. Cardiff: Public Policy Institute for Wales.
- Green, A., Sissons, P. and Lee, N. (2017). Employment Entry in Growth Sectors: A Review of the International Evidence. Cardiff: PPIW.
- Higton, J., Leonardi, S., Richards, N., Choudhoury, A., Sofroniou, N. and Owen, D. (2017). Teacher Workload Survey 2016 (Research report DFE-RR633). London: Department for Education. ISBN: 978-1-78105-689-9 (Also available: Research brief and Technical report).
Luchinskaya, D., Ogle, J., and Trickey, M. (2017). A delicate balance? Health & Social Care spending in Wales. Cardiff: Wales Public Services 2025.
- Sissons, P., Green, A. and Lee, N. (2017). Improving Job Quality in Growth Sectors: A Review of the International Evidence. Cardiff: PPIW.
- Sarkar, S. (2017). Employment Change in Occupations in Urban India: Implications for Wage Inequality. Warwick Institute for Employment Research Working Paper 2017/101. Coventry, University of Warwick.
Behle, H. (2017). Description of 'Academically adrift: Limited learning on collegecampuses' by Arum and Roksa. Coventry: University of Warwick.