- Behle, H. and Maher, S. (2018) Measuring 'Teaching Excellence' and 'Learning Gain' in the UK. Beiträge zur Hochschulforschung, Vol. 40 (2) 48-67
- Bimrose, J. Brown, A., Mulvey, R., Kieslinger, B. Fabian, C.M., Schaefer, T., Kinkel, S., Kopp, T., & Dewanti, R. (2018). Transforming identities and co-constructing careers of career counselors. Journal of Vocational Behavior. Available online 3 August 2018, In Press, Accepted Manuscript, DOI
- Bosworth, D., Li, Y. (2018). R&D spillovers in a supply chair and productivity performance in British firms. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 1-28
Hunt, W. & Scott, P. (2018). Paid and unpaid graduate internships: prevalence, quality and motivations at six months after graduation. Studies in Higher Education, [online]
- Knox, A. & C. Warhurst, ‘Occupations, the missing link?: A new theoretical and methodological approach to product markets, skill and pay’, Work, Employment and Society, vol.32, no.1, pp.150-186, 2018.
- Newman, A., Bimrose, J., Nielsen, I., & Zacher, H. (2018). Vocational Behavior of Refugees: How do Refugees Seek Employment, Overcome Work-related Challenges, and Navigate Their Careers? Guest Editorial. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 105, 1–5. Doi.
- Orton, M., Green, A., Atfield, G. and Barnes, S-A. (2018) 'Employer Participation in Active Labour Market Policy: from Reactive Gatekeepers to Proactive Strategic Partners' Journal of Social Policy.
- Sarkar, S. (2018) Employment Change in Occupations in Urban India: Implications for Wage Inequality, Development and Change.
- Schaefer, T., Rahn, J., Kopp T., Fabian , C. and Brown, A. (2018). Fostering online learning at the workplace: A scheme to identify and analyse collaboration processes in asynchronous discussions. British Journal of Educational Technology, Online Version of Record before inclusion in an issue .
Warren, T. and Lyonette, C. (2018) ‘Good, bad and very bad part-time jobs for women? Re-examining the importance of occupational class since the ‘great recession’ in Britain’. Work, Employment and Society. Vol. 32(4) 747–767.
Barnes, S-A. (2018) Career services filling the gap: Reconciling labour market mismatches. In: Hogarth, T. (ed) Economy, employment and skills: European, regional and global perspectives in an age of uncertainly. Italy:
Quaderni Fondazione Giacomo Brodlini Studi E Ricerche. (pp. 195-208). ISBN 9788895380452
Brown A., Bimrose J. (2018) Learning and Identity Development at Work. In: Milana M., Webb S., Holford J., Waller R., Jarvis P. (eds) The Palgrave International Handbook on Adult and Lifelong Education and Learning. Palgrave Macmillan, London. DOI.
- Nickson, D. & Warhurst, C. Aesthetic Labour: The Commercialisation of Employee Corporeality, London: Sage, (forthcoming 2018).
- Barnes, S-A., Kispeter, E., Eikhof, D. and Parry, R. (2018). Mapping the Museum Digital Skills Ecosystem Phase One Report. Leicester: University of Leicester. ISBN 978-0-9933380-8-3.
- Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A., Owen, D., Hughes, D., Wilson, R., Attwell, G. and Rustemeier, P. (2018). LMI for All: Technical, Stakeholder engagement and usage, data and technical developments. London: Department for Education.
Hughes, D. & Adriaanse, K. (2018) Adult Education: Important for Health and Well-Being, Coventry: University of Warwick, Institute for Employment Resarch (IER), commissioned by the Institutes for Adult Learning, London
- Lyonette, C., Barnes, S-A., Kispeter, E., Fisher, N., and Newell, K. (2018). Military spousal/partner employment: Identifying the barriers and support required. London: Army Families Federation.
Lyonette, C., Barnes, S-A., Owen, D., Fisher, N., Newell, K., Kapur, R. and Wing, M. (2018) Self-employment among the Armed Forces Community. Forces in Mind Trust.
- Kapitsinis, N., and Luchinskaya, D. (2018). 'Business rates in Wales, local retention and regional growth deals: Policy report.' Report (March). Cardiff: Wales Public Services 2025.