- Behle, H. and Maher, S. (2018) Measuring 'Teaching Excellence' and 'Learning Gain' in the UK. Beiträge zur Hochschulforschung, Vol. 40 (2) 48-67
- Bimrose, J. Brown, A., Mulvey, R., Kieslinger, B. Fabian, C.M., Schaefer, T., Kinkel, S., Kopp, T., & Dewanti, R. (2018). Transforming identities and co-constructing careers of career counselors. Journal of Vocational Behavior. Available online 3 August 2018, In Press, Accepted Manuscript, DOI
- Bosworth, D., Li, Y. (2018). R&D spillovers in a supply chair and productivity performance in British firms. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 1-28
Cedefop (2018) Skills forecast: trends and challenges to 2030. Cedefop reference series 108, Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union
Hunt, W. & Scott, P. (2018). Paid and unpaid graduate internships: prevalence, quality and motivations at six months after graduation. Studies in Higher Education, [online]
- Knox, A. & C. Warhurst, ‘Occupations, the missing link?: A new theoretical and methodological approach to product markets, skill and pay’, Work, Employment and Society, vol.32, no.1, pp.150-186, 2018.
- Newman, A., Bimrose, J., Nielsen, I., & Zacher, H. (2018). Vocational Behavior of Refugees: How do Refugees Seek Employment, Overcome Work-related Challenges, and Navigate Their Careers? Guest Editorial. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 105, 1–5. Doi.
- Orton, M., Green, A., Atfield, G. and Barnes, S-A. (2018) 'Employer Participation in Active Labour Market Policy: from Reactive Gatekeepers to Proactive Strategic Partners' Journal of Social Policy.
- Sarkar, S. (2018) Employment Change in Occupations in Urban India: Implications for Wage Inequality, Development and Change.
Sarkar, S., Sahoo, S. and Klasen, S. (2018). Employment Transitions of Women in India: A Panel Analysis. World Development, Volume 115, March 2019, Pages 291-309.
- Schaefer, T., Rahn, J., Kopp T., Fabian , C. and Brown, A. (2018). Fostering online learning at the workplace: A scheme to identify and analyse collaboration processes in asynchronous discussions. British Journal of Educational Technology, Online Version of Record before inclusion in an issue .
Warren, T. and Lyonette, C. (2018) ‘Good, bad and very bad part-time jobs for women? Re-examining the importance of occupational class since the ‘great recession’ in Britain’. Work, Employment and Society. Vol. 32(4) 747–767.
Barnes, S-A. (2018) Career services filling the gap: Reconciling labour market mismatches. In: Hogarth, T. (ed) Economy, employment and skills: European, regional and global perspectives in an age of uncertainly. Italy:
Quaderni Fondazione Giacomo Brodlini Studi E Ricerche. (pp. 195-208). ISBN 9788895380452
Brown A., Bimrose J. (2018) Learning and Identity Development at Work. In: Milana M., Webb S., Holford J., Waller R., Jarvis P. (eds) The Palgrave International Handbook on Adult and Lifelong Education and Learning. Palgrave Macmillan, London. DOI.
- Nickson, D. & Warhurst, C. Aesthetic Labour: The Commercialisation of Employee Corporeality, London: Sage, (forthcoming 2018).
- Barnes, S-A., Kispeter, E., Eikhof, D. and Parry, R. (2018). Mapping the Museum Digital Skills Ecosystem Phase One Report. Leicester: University of Leicester. ISBN 978-0-9933380-8-3.
- Bimrose, J., Barnes, S-A., Owen, D., Hughes, D., Wilson, R., Attwell, G. and Rustemeier, P. (2018). LMI for All: Technical, Stakeholder engagement and usage, data and technical developments. London: Department for Education.
Hughes, D. & Adriaanse, K. (2018) Adult Education: Important for Health and Well-Being, Coventry: University of Warwick, Institute for Employment Resarch (IER), commissioned by the Institutes for Adult Learning, London
Kispeter, E. (2018) What digital skills do adults need to succeed in the workplace now and in the next 10 years? Coventry: University of Warwick, Warwick Institute for Employment Research.Lyonette, C., Barnes, S-A., Kispeter, E., Fisher, N., and Newell, K. (2018). Military spousal/partner employment: Identifying the barriers and support required. London: Army Families Federation.
Lyonette, C., Barnes, S-A., Owen, D., Fisher, N., Newell, K., Kapur, R. and Wing, M. (2018) Self-employment among the Armed Forces Community. Forces in Mind Trust.
- Kapitsinis, N., and Luchinskaya, D. (2018). 'Business rates in Wales, local retention and regional growth deals: Policy report.' Report (March). Cardiff: Wales Public Services 2025.