Understand what subjects our students are studying whilst at Warwick.
Warwick students currently undertake a more traditional undergraduate study format, with 19 departments offering placement opportunities as part of their course. Each department is responsible for managing the process of matching students who are undertaking course-related placements as part of their degree. If this is something that interests you, we can put you in contact with the relevant academic department.
UK and EU undergraduate students have the opportunity to take a voluntary year out of their degree, in order to undertake a specific work experience opportunity – these students supplement the numbers taking a formal placement year, but vacation and part-time work are enduringly more popular with Warwick students.
Departments at Warwick that currently include industrial or work based placements during the academic year include:
- Applied Linguistics
- Centre for Education Studies
- Centre for Lifelong Learning
- Centre for Teacher Education
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Q-Step Centre
- School for Cross-Faculty Studies
- School of Modern Languages and Cultures**
- School of Theatre & Performance Studies and Cultural & Media Policy Studies
- Warwick Business School - Corporate Partnerships Brochure
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
*Warwick does not have courses in: Geography, Geology, Architecture, Sports Science
**French, German, Italian and Hispanic Studies departments look for overseas placements in countries where these languages are spoken.