Wednesday 31 January 2024 | 1pm - 4pm
Panorama Suite, Rootes Building, University of Warwick
£250 + VAT
Discounted rates available for Not for Profits and SMEs - £125+VAT
New to the Spring programme our Internships and Placements fair is jointly hosted by Student Opportunity - Careers, and Warwick Business School and takes place early in the term offering you an excellent opportunity to engage with our students.
Warwick's Internship and Placements fair is an interactive employability event which provides you with the opportunity to promote your current internship and placement opportunities and share real-world advice to support Warwick’s students’ employability.
The event is targeted at organisations from high-profile graduate employers through to local SMEs and will cover a wide variety of sectors to meet student interests.
The fair will attract students from all disciplines and year groups from the University and Warwick Business School, with students at varying stages of their career planning. It is suited to employers who have:
- Current placement opportunities
- Current internship / work experience offers
- Ongoing graduate recruitment offers may also be promoted alongside placements and internships where your recruitment cycle may still be open.
Organisations will also have the chance of additional engagement with Warwick students through our employability activities including; networking sessions and workshops that will be run throughout the interactive event. Please enquire at time of booking if you wish to be involved in these sessions.
- Places are limited to 45 with discounted rates available for SMEs, Not for Profit and Public Sector organisations.
- Bookings are limited across sectors to ensure a good spread of opportunities are available to students - all bookings are provisional until confirmed by the Employer Connect / WBS team.
- Costs £250+VAT.
- Discounted rates available for Not for Profit organisations and SMEs at £125+VAT.