Terms of Reference
- To consider matters relating to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) for the postgraduate research (PGR) community.
- To recommend a pro-active coherent set of practical EDI-related actions to PGR programmes, courses and departments.
- To set an example of best practice when discussing EDI matters.
- To provide a better flow of information to PGRs on EDI-related matters.
|Chair||Dan Branch (Academic Director of Graduate Studies)|
|Secretary||TBC (Doctoral College)|
Anil Awesti (Race Equality Taskforce)
Rachel Dickinson (Dean of Students Office)
Ross Forman (BGS member - Faculty of Arts)
Tess Grant (Gender Equality Task Force)
Sara Hattersley (BGS Member - ADC)
Cherryl Jones (Widening Participation)
Sotaro Kita (Academic Director, Research Executive)
Debbi Marais (BGS Member - Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine)
Rhiannon Martyn (Head of Doctoral College)
Liam Medlin (PGR, Sciences)
Wunmi Ogunde (PGR, Sciences)
Hamza Rehman (VP Postgraduate, Students Union)
Ashleigh Skelhorn (BGS Member - Faculty of Social Sciences)
Dorothy Wang (PGR, Social Sciences)
PGR EDI WG reports directly to the Board of Graduate Studies.
Secretary: Rebecca Vipond. Please forward correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21 November 2022 10:30 - 12:30, CMR 1.1 - Agenda | Minutes
- 22 March 2023 10:00 - 12:00, CMR 1.0 - Agenda | Minutes
- 26 June 2023 13:30 - 15:30, CMR 1.1 - Agenda |
Back to Our Values