Terms of Reference
- To oversee the implementation and management of all centres of doctoral training (CDT) at Warwick, hereafter called CDTs.
- To monitor the progress of all CDTs that are affiliated with Warwick.
- To actively oversee internally funded CDTs.
- To propose strategy for applying for new externally funded CDTs, to ensure quality applications in line with Warwick’s and funders’ research priorities.
- To make recommendations to the Board of Graduate Studies and Research Committee, regarding provision of externally and internally funded CDTs.
- Act as the body who considers requirements for CDTs and raises issues to the relevant academic department or governance committee.
CDTs are defined for this purpose as PGR communities that are recruited, trained and administered in a series of cohorts, including but is not limited to all cohort-based Centres of Doctoral Training (CDT), Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTP), Collaborative Training Partnerships (CTP) and Doctoral Training Centres (DTC), regardless of funding source.
|PGR Funding||Nicola Attridge|
|Faculty of Arts||
Jenny Burns (CADRE)
Sharon Wilson (M4C)
|Faculty of Social Sciences||
Jon Coaffee (ESRC DTP and CDT (Social Sciences & Arts) representative on BGS)
Fiona Groenhout (ESRC DTP)
|Faculty of Science, Engineering & Medicine||
Vardis Ntoukakis (MIBTP)
Christophe Corre (SynBio)
Magnus Richardson (Mathsys)
Terri Sullivan (Hetsys & DST)
Jonathan Millar (MRC DTP)
Nicola Glover (NERC CENTA)
Jose Rodrigo (Warwick-sponsored CDTs and CDT (Sciences) representative on BGS)
Secretary: Rebecca Vipond. Please forward correspondance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 27 January 2020, 13:00 - 15:00 (CMR 1.0) - agenda | minutes
- 20 April 2020, 13:00 - 15:00 (Microsoft Teams) - agenda
- Term 1 (TBC)
- Term 2 (TBC)
- Term 3 (TBC)