- X. Guan, C.-T. Li, and Y. Guan, “Enhanced SVD for Collaborative Filtering,” in Proc. The 20th Pacific Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD), Auckland, New Zealand, 19-22 April, 2016
- Y. Guan, C.-T. Li, and F. Roli, "On Reducing the Effect of Covariate Factors in Gait Recognition: a Classifier Ensemble Method" IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (T-PAMI) vol. 37, no. 7, 2015
- R. Li, C. Kotropoulos, C.-T. Li, and Y. Guan "Random Subspace Method for Source Camera Identification," in Proc. IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP'15), Boston, USA, 17 - 20 Sep. 2015
- R. Li, C.-T. Li and Y. Guan, "Incremental Updating Feature Extraction for Camera Identification", in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP'15), Quebec City, Canada, 27 - 30 Sep. 2015
- R. Li, C.-T. Li, and Y. Guan, "A Compact Representation of Sensor Fingerprint for Camera Identification and Fingerprint Matching" in Proc. the 40th IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP'15), Brisbane, Australia, 19–24 April 2015.
- Y. Guan, Y. Sun, C.-T. Li, and M. Tistarelli, "Human Gait Identification from Extremely Low Quality Videos: an Enhanced Classifier Ensemble Method". IET Biometrics, vol. 3, issue 2, pp 84-93, June, 2014
- Y. Guan, X. Wei, C.-T. Li, and Y. Keller, "People Identification and Tracking through Fusion of Facial and Gait Features," International Workshop on Biometrics, Sofia, Bulgaria, 23-24 June, 2014. (Invited Paper)
- R. Li, Y. Guan, and C.-T. Li, "PCA-based denoising of Sensor Pattern Noise for Source Camera Identification, " in Proc. the 2nd IEEE China Summit and International Conference on Signal and Information Processing, Xi'an, China, 9-13 July, 2014
- S. D. Choudhury, Y. Guan and C.-T. Li, "Gait Recognition using Low Spatial and Temporal Resolution Videos," in Proc. the 2nd International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics, Valletta, Malta, 27-28 March 2014
- R. Li, C.-T. Li, and Y. Guan,"A Reference Estimator based on Composite Sensor Pattern Noise for Source Device Identification", in Proc. SPIE Media Watermarking, Security, and Forensics, San Francisco, USA, 2-6 Feb. 2014
- Y. Guan, X. Wei, and C.-T. Li, "On the Generalization Power of Face and Gait in Gender Recognition", International Journal of Digital Crime and Forensics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp 1-8, Jan 2014 (Winners of the 7th Annual Excellence in Research Journal Awards)
- Y. Guan, X. Wei, C.-T. Li, G. L. Marcialis, F. Roli and M. Tistarelli, "Combining Gait and Face for Tackling the Elapsed Time Challenges" in Proc. the 6th IEEE International Conference on Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems (BTAS'13), Washington DC, USA, 29 Sep.-2 Oct, 2013.
- Y. Guan and C.-T. Li, "A Robust Speed-Invariant Gait Recognition System for Walker and Runner Identification" in Proc. the 6th IAPR International Conference on Biometrics (ICB'13), Madrid, Spain, 4-7, Jun. 2013.
- Y. Guan, C.-T. Li and S. D. Choudhury, "Robust Gait Recognition from Extremely Low Frame-Rate Videos," in Proc. the 1st International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics, Lisbon, Portugal, 4-5, Apr. 2013.
- Y. Guan, C.-T. Li and Y. Hu,"An Adaptive System for Gait Recognition in Multi-View Environments," in Proc. the 14th ACM Multimedia and Security Workshop, Coventry, UK, 6-7, Sept. 2012.
- Y. Guan, C.-T. Li and Y. Hu, "Robust Clothing-Invariant Gait Recognition," in Proc. the 8th International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, Piraeus-Athens, Greece, 18 - 20, July, 2012.
- Y. Guan, C.-T. Li and Y. Hu, "Random Subspace Method For Gait Recognition," in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo Workshop, Melbourne, Australia, 9 - 13, July 2012.
- Y. Guan, C.-T. Li and Y. Hu, "Gait Recognition under Carrying Condition: a Static Dynamic Fusion Method," in Proc. SPIE Optics, Photonics and Digital Technologies for Multimedia Applications, Brussels, Belgium, 16-19, Apr. 2012.
- The 10th Summer School for Advanced Studies on Biometrics. Alghero, Italy, June, 2013. Funded by: EPSRC
- The 9th Summer School for Advanced Studies on Biometrics. Alghero, Italy, June, 2012. Funded by: EU COST Action IC1106
- The 7th International Summer School on Pattern Recognition. Plymouth, UK, Sept. 2011. Funded by: Department of Computer Science, University of Warwick.
- Guest Lecturer, "Biometric Application of Machine Learning in Gait Recognition", for BSc Module "Machine Learning", Department of Computer Science, University of Warwick, Dec. 2014
- Guest Lecturer, "An Introduction to Gait Recognition", for MSc Module "Multimedia Processing, Communications and Storage", Department of Computer Science, University of Warwick, Nov. 2012
- Project Tutor, A. Amirzhanova (BSc, 2013-2014); Y-L. Wang (MSc, 2012-2013); Y-C. Wang (MSc, 2011-2012); Y. Cao (MSc, 2010-2011)
- Seminar Tutor, for Module "Mathematics for Computer Scientists II",(2010-2011, 2011-2012)
- Lab Tutor, for Module "Multimedia Processing, Communications and Storage"(2010-2011, 2012-2013)
- Lab Tutor, for Module "Introduction of Empirical Modelling"(2010-2011, 2011-2012)