Education-related themes in EM
EM transforms our view of the relation between software development and learning ...
Constructionism, programming and EM
- Integrating the roles of pupil, teacher and developer
- Constructionism revisited - epistemological pluralism (cf. the online video from a talk given at the Nottingham LSRI in November 2010)
- Constructivist Computer Science education
What we have to offer that is distinctive ...
- Programming-with-dependency for educational technology: Imagine-d Logo
- Cognitive layering
- The experimental paradox
- The onion metaphor
- Taking account of situation, ignorance and nonsense (SIN)
- The Experiential Framework for Learning
- Understanding forwards
- EM for active learning and the Manifesto for Teaching Online
What we aspire to by way of 'construction' ...