Six papers accepted to the 47th ICALP
Another ICALP is coming, and another good performance of the FoCS group: 6 papers from our group has been accepted to the 47th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, the main European conference in Theoretical Computer Science and annual meeting of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science:
- Michaël Cadilhac, Dmitry Chistikov and Georg Zetzsche. Rational subsets of Baumslag-Solitar groups.
- Timothy Chan, Jacob Cooper, Martin Koutecký, Dan Král and Kristýna Pekárková. Matrices of optimal tree-depth and row-invariant parameterized algorithm for integer programming.
- Dmitry Chistikov and Christoph Haase. On the power of ordering in linear arithmetic theories.
- Laure Daviaud, Marcin Jurdzinski and K. S. Thejaswini. The Strahler number of a parity game.
- Marco Gaboardi, Kobbi Nissim and David Purser. The Complexity of Verifying Loop-free Programs as Differentially Private.
- Petr Gregor, Ondřej Mička and Torsten Mütze. On the central levels problem.