Workshop Schedule (Thursday 22nd June)
- 11am - Introductions and Welcome
- 11:15 - Workshop 1: Developing a Business Idea
- Learn how to transform your project into a viable business - in a practical, hands-on workshop run by Warwick Enterprise, on creating a unique value proposition and developing a business model.
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 - Workshop 2: Pitch Delivery
- IBM will run a masterclass on effective pitching. Develop effective skills for communicating technical ideas to a general audience, in this interactive workshop.
- 3pm - End
Unsure how to develop a business pitch? Want to learn more about starting up a business? Bring your laptop along and join us for a masterclass in transforming your project into a viable business or social enterprise.
In the “workshop” event you will:
- Get hands-on support from IBM and Warwick Enterprise, to sharpen up your pitching skills and get your presentation into shape before the main event.
- Learn about opportunities and “next steps” for starting up a business.
To register for the workshop, please sign up! (deadline